Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Crock Pot Baked Potatoes

I have seen on Pinterest putting potatoes in a Crock Pot so I was dying to try this because my husband and I love baked potatoes, we eat them as a meal!  This is so incredibly easy, you won't believe it!  The taste is to die for and I'm going to have a hard time making them any other way now!  Enjoy!



3-4 large Russet potatoes
Olive Oil
Sea salt (regular salt is fine too)
Pepper
Garlic powder
Onion powder
Aluminum foil
Scrub your potatoes to get them nice and clean.  Poke 6-7 holes all around each potato.  Cut sheets of foil big enough to cover each potato completely.  Place a potato on each sheet of foil.  Pour a little bit of Olive Oil on each potato, a little over a teaspoon.  Pick up the potato and rub the oil all over the potato.  Now wash your hands so you don't get oil all over everything :)  Sprinkle seasonings over each potato, as much or as little as you'd like.  Wrap up potatoes nice and tight and place a single layer (if you can) in the Crock Pot.  I cooked mine on low and we had a late dinner that night so after 9 hours they were absolutely perfect but 7-8 hours should be long enough.  I'm sure if you wanted to put them on High they'd be done in about 4-5 hours.  Remove from Crock Pot and unwrap, add toppings and eat!

No comments:

Post a Comment