Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Peanut Butter Cup Brownie Cookies

I'm not even sure what to call these because they're a cookie, a brownie, a muffin and have Reese's peanut butter cups in them! Yes, yes, yes and yes please!

1 package pre-cut refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough
Reese's bite size minature peanut butter cups
1 box brownie mix (you'll also need whatever the ingredients on the brownie box are)

I used a mini muffin pan that had 24 cups in it so I kept my quantities pretty small. I had 24 pre-cut cookies so I cut them all in half. Spray your muffin pan with cooking spray then press cookie dough into bottom of cup. Then, press peanut butter cup into the cookie dough and then top that with a little bit of brownie mix. Since the cookie dough and brownie mix will expand when baking, make sure to leave enough room in the cup for it to bake. Bake in a 350 degree oven for about 12 minutes or until the brownies look done. I did stick a toothpick just barely into the top to make sure the brownie was done. Let cool for several minutes before removing from pan and sit on cookie rack to finish cooling.

No comments:

Post a Comment